State-of-the-art. Cutting-edge. Award-winning. Tried-and-true. Innovative.
What does this mean for our clients?
- Increased control.
- Real-time visibility and tracking of assignment activity.
- Efficient processes.
- Anytime, anywhere access; secure, instant communications and document exchange.
- Effective solutions.
- Client-driven, tested and proven solutions that meet real needs.
Our in-house marketing department delivers professional-quality materials tailored to your property's unique characteristics. All of these value-added services contribute to NAI Cummins' best custom approach for your unique real estate needs. When NAI Cummins markets your real estate, you get the advantage of:
- Exposure in NAI Cummins Market Directory
- Our full-color 20 page brochure containing more than 200 properties is published and mailed annually to more than 3,000 perspective clients, developers, utilities, companies, the brokerage community, as well as state and local economic development agencies.
- Direct Mail
- We market special use properties by direct mail to specific users through letters and custom mailing pieces.
- For individualized mailing lists, we look to our extensive in-house database of past, present and potential clients. We also utilize other sources online, on compact disc and in print. These resources allow us to target criteria important for your property: SIC code, location, number of employees, annual revenue.
- Highly-visible and very recognizable signs generate calls and reinforce our image as the market leader. Customers often comment, "I see your signs everywhere!"
- When we enter your property into our online database, it is instantly visible through our website, Loopnet.com, NAI, National Association of REALTORS®, Ohio Association of REALTORS®, as well as professional organizations such as SIOR, CCIM and ICSC. We also share our property information with commercial real estate tracking services such as CoStar which relay information to their subscribers locally and nationally.
- "New Listing" e-mails to over 200 Ohio brokers and city economic development officials.
- "Featured Property" e-mail blasts to NAI Global Brokers and Ohio Brokers.